This movie has been reviewed by experts who have watched multiple Ramarajan, Krodham Prem, Captain, TR movies in the past. Please do not try to watch this movie without expert guidance, and professional training.
2002 was when Ramarajan’s last movie got released. By 2002 blogs were not that popular, and when blogs were popular there were no Ramarajan movies to review. Think of the plight of a Ramarajan fan who has his review ready, but there is no movie to review. But before getting into the movie review, let me answer the question asked by many people right from Baba Ramdev to the local CD guy who asked me ‘Enna bossu Ramarajan DVD ellam kekkareenga’ on why someone should watch a Ramarajan movie.
It seems KBC guys are asking for a suggestion for the tamil version of ‘lock kiya jaye’
1. Thattidalaama sir?
2. Poaturalaama madam?
3. Can I amukks?
4. Vikram movie Janagaraj style ‘kitta vaayyaaaa’. lock button ‘kitta vaayyaaaa’.
5. lock aa simha narasimha current saakaa?
6. veetla sollitu vandhuteengala?
7. enakkoru unmai therinjaaganum. lock panlaama venaama?
8. Gandha kannazhagi, aa left la konjam poosu. right la konjam poosu. lock button amukks
This year we are using the Sakthi Vikatan tamil calendar. One thing that caught my attention today was in addition to all details on stars, thithi etc there was an addition line ‘Aval vikatan pudhiya idhazh indru kidaikkum’.
Alright. This is my opinion. If you are a die hard fan of Anna, you can save the time by not reading this and instead light a candle.
1. The current government is elected by us. Now who elected Anna? What makes everyone think he can decide on civil society? Who appointed Anna as the sole custodian of civil society?
2. Why would someone so serious against corruption, plan for a 30 day fast? Will fasting for 30 days resolve corruption? Why not for 1 day? Or 300 days? And if you look at all his activities, they are perfectly suited for 247 news channels. Barkha Dutt talking about anti corruption is the biggest joke of the decade.
3. Basic assumption of Anna is that 542 parliamentarians are corrupt whereas every single Indian is pure and believes everything that is white is milk. This is a totally flawed logic to build your anti corruption campaign on.
4. Who does Anna report to? Who will review what he does? Do public get a chance to review his work?
5. A Raja, a former minister, Kanimozhi daughter of a powerful man, Kalmadi yet another powerful man. All of them are in Jail. JJ is facing a hearing in Bangalore shortly for a case against her. Yeddy has stepped down and he is going to be questioned now. Except for Gandhi family, which corrupt politician has escaped the clutches of law? Now what will Lokpal achieve?
6. Will it not set a wrong precedent? Tomorrow can all service providers protest for a paypal bill and take the country by ransom?
7. I see people telling TV cameras that they have bunked work or college or school to support Anna. Integrity anyone? Do you trust such people to come up with anything useful?
8. Baba Ramdev also protested against corruption right? So what special qualities or superpowers Anna has over Baba?
Anna has planned really well to get a nobel prize or some award and get his name etched on history books for ever. Well played.
Recently I submitted a request to Airtel to port my number from Airtel to BSNL. After 4 days I got a message from BSNL saying that my request was rejected by Airtel due to legal reasons. When I called the help desk at 121 they said since my balance was negative they rejected the porting request.
1. When I Submitted porting request my balance was 10 Rs.
2. No call was made nor was any message sent. How did I get into negative balance then?
After lots of talking the call centre guy finally conceded that the 10 Rs debit was wrong and agreed to refund it. They did refund the money immediately. But now I have to resubmit the porting request, wait for 72 hours. Luckily this was my spare mobile and I am ready to wait till eternity till Airtel gets fed up and allows by porting request. But how many will? Is this Airtel’s way of getting back at customers who want to move away from them? If this is not cheating, then what is?
I am waiting for the day I can get rid of Airtel.
Taken from the balcony of our house.
I am interested in events, where breakfast comprises of mallipoo idli, chutney, dosai, pongal, vadai ,kesari and filter kaapi. Followed by a juice say an hour later, and then lunch comprising of paruppu usili couple of hours later.
Am not interested in iPad, iPhone, 3G, 4G, 12G(KK Nagar to Anna Square) events. Thank you!
Its quite an experience to renew your passport, through this Passport Service Kendra. They have a website, where you can register, fill in an online form (Spans across multiple pages and timeouts) and then upload documents. Thats the easier part
I think Indian Railways can rename the Bangalore Chennai Shatabdi express to Naxalite express. Reasons:
1. No care about safety.
2. Civilian safety at risk.
I would advice anyone not to travel by this train. The condition of the coaches are worser than any mode of transport one can imagine. Worst part is they charge more than the mysore shatabdi which has far better coaches.
Maybe Arundhati Roy can flag off the train once it is renamed as Naxal express.
After lots of trial and error, online search I still could not figure out how to enable the BSNL 3G configuration. And as a last option I called up the BSNL customer care (1503 from your mobile. Press 2(For english), again 2 (for main menu) and then 9 for talking to a customer care executive). To my surprise someone answered the call at around 9.30 P.M., spoke good english and more importantly answered my query.
Speed is pretty good indeed.
P.S. N900 Rocks!